Re: 2008 U16 OHL Cup

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:49 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:10 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:12 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:15 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 pm

My fat shadow is worth more than your entire bloodlines combined worth. If your little failures need a job, my son will hire them. We need people to go get us lunch and clean the washrooms.
So? When you take your shirt off and get on top of your wife, she feels disgust. Belly to belly missionary is a torture she endures for the nice car. Everyone puts up with you because you got $, that is your only power.
It’s all anyone needs. Money is power and you don’t have power. Good luck with love. That’ll get you far…
Feel sorry for your kid.
Agree. It's a horrible thing to have a parent who thinks so little of their son's abilities that he needs a job from daddy. No wonder he failed at hockey if it was only about your power dreams.
I won and he shouldn’t have to apologize to you Neanderthal assembly line nobodies for my success which I’m passing on to him. Again, if your little failures need a job, we got you.
Clark, why don't you go away?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:47 pm

So? When you take your shirt off and get on top of your wife, she feels disgust. Belly to belly missionary is a torture she endures for the nice car. Everyone puts up with you because you got $, that is your only power.
It’s all anyone needs. Money is power and you don’t have power. Good luck with love. That’ll get you far…
Feel sorry for your kid.
Agree. It's a horrible thing to have a parent who thinks so little of their son's abilities that he needs a job from daddy. No wonder he failed at hockey if it was only about your power dreams.
I won and he shouldn’t have to apologize to you Neanderthal assembly line nobodies for my success which I’m passing on to him. Again, if your little failures need a job, we got you.
Your kid sucks because he needs to be covered by his old man all the time. Seek for help if you have to.
It’s a fail proof business that makes millions. I built it from the ground up and he is learning from me. Your kid will be working for us eventually. I’ll treat him good don’t worry

Post by Guest »

And the OMHA after all these years has solidified its spot on top. OR are the OHL cup champs!

Post by Guest »

OR only needed 9 shots to win. Lol.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 pm

My fat shadow is worth more than your entire bloodlines combined worth. If your little failures need a job, my son will hire them. We need people to go get us lunch and clean the washrooms.
Feel sorry for your kid.
Tells you everything you need to know about this guy. All about him. Poor kid. Pursue dad’s failed hockey dreams for him. Pursue dad’s failed business career for him. Let the kid live his life, bud.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:01 pm OR only needed 9 shots to win. Lol.
14 actually, according to the scoreboard. And 1 powerplay goal. Despite being so low scoring, it was a good game. A lot of back and forth. A lot of talent on both teams. Would have been nice to see an overtime but was not to be. Congrats to Oakville.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:27 pm

Feel sorry for your kid.
Your kid sucks because he needs to be covered by his old man all the time. Seek for help if you have to.
It’s a fail proof business that makes millions. I built it from the ground up and he is learning from me. Your kid will be working for us eventually. I’ll treat him good don’t worry
What a dotard! But thank you for the laughs.

Post by Guest »

Feel sorry for your kid.
Makes millions, eh? In a whole year? Wow. Built it up all by your own self. To make millions. I’m a year. Your mom must be so proud. What’s the business? Maybe I’ll buy it with next month’s revenue, if it is making millions. Poor kid. His pop thinks he’s all rich and powerful because his business makes millions in a year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:29 pm

Feel sorry for your kid.
Makes millions, eh? In a whole year? Wow. Built it up all by your own self. To make millions. I’m a year. Your mom must be so proud. What’s the business? Maybe I’ll buy it with next month’s revenue, if it is making millions. Poor kid. His pop thinks he’s all rich and powerful because his business makes millions in a year.
That look when you realize what you thought was a humble brag but turns out to be a brutal self-burn

Post by Guest »

Happy Easter everyone. This first ride has come to an end. See you all in the following stages. Good luck boys and remember, it doesn’t matter where you end up, it matters if you took the lessons of life from the game and you use those lessons in your life going forward. Take the game with you for the rest of your life and pass it down to the next generation, your kids. It was an honour watching all of these kids play their asses off for the last 6-8 years. Be proud of yourselves boys! Not many can say that they’ve done what you did.