Sports illustrated tournaments

Guest

Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Stay away from these tournaments they are nothing but a cash grab!
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:38 pm Stay away from these tournaments they are nothing but a cash grab!
What do you mean? My son was hand picked to be in this $700 pp tournament! The players are so good it only costs the team $10K to enter. Such a cash grab
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:38 pm Stay away from these tournaments they are nothing but a cash grab!
What do you mean? My son was hand picked to be in this $700 pp tournament! The players are so good it only costs the team $10K to enter. Such a cash grab
Don't forget the $100 for skates that had 200 kids attend on 5 sheets of ice. $20k minus what...really nice cash grab lol
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:38 pm Stay away from these tournaments they are nothing but a cash grab!
:roll:
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Thanks tips. That’s why no top 2009 kids do them
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

The brown chick that runs this garbage is higher then a kite on a windy Sunday afternoon at the park these are the biggest scam tournaments going on .
Steer Clear of a NUS and her crew.
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:47 am The brown chick that runs this garbage is higher then a kite on a windy Sunday afternoon at the park these are the biggest scam tournaments going on .
Steer Clear of a NUS and her crew.
:roll:
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:40 pm Thanks tips. That’s why no top 2009 kids do them
Not just the 09s
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:50 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:40 pm Thanks tips. That’s why no top 2009 kids do them
Not just the 09s
No one takes SI serious
Guest

Re: Sports illustrated tournaments

Post by Guest »

Sad way to
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:43 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:50 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:40 pm Thanks tips. That’s why no top 2009 kids do them
Not just the 09s
No one takes SI serious
Only good thing SI puts out is the swimsuit edition.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”