Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:13 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:33 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:16 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:39 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:32 pm

So that means your kid is shitty in two sports congratulations.

Name a good gthl player who doesn’t play summer hockey. Still waiting for you to answer that one.

I guess your response will be ‘define good’
Define “play summer hockey”. 1-2 tournaments between May-September, sure. Every other weekend, nah.

Something tells me most of you aren’t doing this “for fun” given your focus on stats.

Let your kid learn to swing a bat or golf club or kick or throw a ball. If not, life will be really sad and boring when hockey ends.
Tell us your jealous of other kids without telling us..............................spare everyone the lectures azzhole, nobody's taking lessons from a loser.
BOOK IT!
Wow! This guys looking for attention. Keep playing 365 days bud, he’s going to the show! Loser mentality!!!

Obviously you are obsessed with the kids who play high end tournaments because you've been talking about it for 3 pages. You want what those kids have and your kid can't deliver it. Put your kid in coding camp then maybe sports aren't his thing. Stop stressing so much about where other kids are playing its none of your business and bad for your health. If you have the secret to hockey success then I'm sure your kid will show everyone up in October don't you worry!
The non stop hockey tournament people are losers too but your obsession is next level loser. You guys all need to get a life!
BOOK IT!! The guy's a moron
Yes she is 😎

Post by Guest »

Good Morning Beantown!

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:55 am Good Morning Beantown!

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:29 am

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!
Yay. Congrats hope your able to beat team kanaly and stride hockey I’m sure it was worth the travel for “vacation “ 😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:03 pm

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!
Yay. Congrats hope your able to beat team kanaly and stride hockey I’m sure it was worth the travel for “vacation “ 😂
The funny thing is that your kid didn't even get an invite by either of those teams. The truth hurts doesn't it?
But keep hoping that when hitting starts your kid will magically develop hockey IQ, develop toughness and learn how to skate.
Keep following that yellow brick road that you pave with $$$$ but it's leading to AA by U14.
In the meantime the rest of us who were invited to Boston are going to enjoy another great day of hockey. You can watch on LB!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:48 am

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!
The funny thing is that your kid didn't even get an invite by either of those teams. The truth hurts doesn't it?
But keep hoping that when hitting starts your kid will magically develop hockey IQ, develop toughness and learn how to skate.
Keep following that yellow brick road that you pave with $$$$ but it's leading to AA by U14.
In the meantime the rest of us who were invited to Boston are going to enjoy another great day of hockey. You can watch on LB!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:16 am

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!
Hot Mom summer vibes Boston edition!

Post by Guest »

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!
Right.. gaulois and lions jr roster looks so stacked wish I was there… 😂 your delusional

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:21 am

BOSTON SHOWDOWN TIME!
hell yes biiiitch!
Right.. gaulois and lions jr roster looks so stacked wish I was there… 😂 your delusional
Butt the experience is priceless :lol:

Post by Guest »

How would you know?
That’s the funniest part you make fun of teams that your kid never got invited to play on because he wasn’t good enough.
The jealousy is thick like your thighs mommy!