2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:45 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:23 pm My kid in east AA loop up against great goalie in tourney this weekend. So I go and ask and the dad tells me it’s the Senators AAA team calling itself Chargers. Playing AA teams for shutouts, how rediculous !

Weren’t even that good but eat shit coaches.
Saw this too. That said, Canlan tournament divisions are almost always like this:
1. Strong AAA teams
2. Weak AAA and strong AA
3. Weak AA and strong A

So the Sens are a weak AAA team. Division 2 is likely right for them. At the two previous Canlan tournaments, there was a Vision team that got killed every game in division 1. They probably should have been division 2. But then at that last tournament, there was Oakville, DMF, and MM all in that top division, all strong teams. So it's tough.

Next time the Chargers do a tournament, they may want to go top division. But they might also end up in a tournament full of strong AAA teams, and it wouldn't be much fun for them.
The rebels are not much better than the sens

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:23 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:23 pm My kid in east AA loop up against great goalie in tourney this weekend. So I go and ask and the dad tells me it’s the Senators AAA team calling itself Chargers. Playing AA teams for shutouts, how rediculous !

Saw this too. That said, Canlan tournament divisions are almost always like this:
1. Strong AAA teams
3. Weak AA and strong A

So the Sens are a weak AAA team. Division 2 is likely right for them. At the two previous Canlan tournaments, there was a Vision team that got killed every game in division 1. They probably should have been division 2. But then at that last tournament, there was Oakville, DMF, and MM all in that top division, all strong teams. So it's tough.

Next time the Chargers do a tournament, they may want to go top division. But they might also end up in a tournament full of strong AAA teams, and it wouldn't be much fun for them.
At least they have a better coach and better development compared to other low-level teams

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:38 pm

1. Strong AAA teams
3. Weak AA and strong A

At least they have a better coach and better development compared to other low-level teams
75% of the Rebels team are at least playing in the AAA division . Sounds like a Sens parent deflecting. #sandbaggers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:38 pm

1. Strong AAA teams
3. Weak AA and strong A

75% of the Rebels team are at least playing in the AAA division . Sounds like a Sens parent deflecting. #sandbaggers
I am here for the Sens Rebels rivalry.

Post by Guest »

I thought I already told you pathetic humans to get life and stop trolling children…. You people are clowns

Post by Guest »

Sens panicking themselves after complaint to Canlan so they throw last game and win by 1 over a team THAT LOST ALL it’s games. Coach bros must be blasting c.r.e.a.m. In dressing room to pump up. Hosers

Rebels coaches acted like men and put their team where they belong. Rebels parents all spreading the news, respect level going straight to hell.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:05 pm Sens panicking themselves after complaint to Canlan so they throw last game and win by 1 over a team THAT LOST ALL it’s games. Coach bros must be blasting c.r.e.a.m. In dressing room to pump up. Hosers

Rebels coaches acted like men and put their team where they belong. Rebels parents all spreading the news, respect level going straight to hell.
Looool holy smokes… 600 pages and we’re 5 months away from puck drop.

Looks like a bunch of bored arm chair general managers wasting their valuable personal time talking about 9 year kids. Gotta love minor hockey…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:05 pm Sens panicking themselves after complaint to Canlan so they throw last game and win by 1 over a team THAT LOST ALL it’s games. Coach bros must be blasting c.r.e.a.m. In dressing room to pump up. Hosers

Who would ever want to play under a coach like that? Will be a fierce rivalry between Sens, TRW and MM for 11th league position.

By the way, would any MM supporters say what did their kids do in tier 3 where they finished on a mid table position?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:27 pm

Who would ever want to play under a coach like that? Will be a fierce rivalry between Sens, TRW and MM for 11th league position.

By the way, would any MM supporters say what did their kids do in tier 3 where they finished on a mid table position?
That’s how they have the team they have!

They about to find out.

Post by Guest »

Why do you care so much about what other teams and coaches are doing? Kids play on these teams not you clowns. You sound scared and weak