2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Who cares to each their own , time will tell who's right and wrong just enjoy the ride.

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:28 pm Who cares to each their own , time will tell who's right and wrong just enjoy the ride.

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......
lol ok.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:00 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:22 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:41 pm To lovers and haters of MM and participants of G-O rivalry. Yesterday and today in Canlan tournament MM lost big time to a mix of AA kids from Whitby-Oshawa and other OMHA players.
If MM parents are here, are you happy with your coach who's not giving kids equal playing time even at mid-summer team building tournaments?
What team are they?
hyperfit
it’s actually extremely concerning how many tournaments these kids are playing in. I know it’s optional I saw the email but going into minor atom any kid on that team feels obligated to play. And they are. For some this is their 7th tournament and they have 4-5 more. Poor families.

Don’t pay spring, won’t play fall.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:28 pm Who cares to each their own , time will tell who's right and wrong just enjoy the ride.

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......
JRC is on the decline big time. Marlies average. Nats good but not enough high end talent. NYR has two underagers who will struggle by mid year. Prove me wrong

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:19 pm

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......
JRC is on the decline big time. Marlies average. Nats good but not enough high end talent. NYR has two underagers who will struggle by mid year. Prove me wrong
JRC
NATS
DMF
TM
NYR
VK
REPS
MM
SENS
REBELS
TT
TRW

I've seen all these team play and played against them as close to a full team as possible, top 3 are separated by a very small margin. TM and NYR will fail due to coaching and parents. I'm on a bottom team and can admit this, you all should be able to as well. It's U10 who cares.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:39 pm

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......
JRC
NATS
DMF
TM
NYR
VK
REPS
MM
SENS
REBELS
TT
TRW

I've seen all these team play and played against them as close to a full team as possible, top 3 are separated by a very small margin. TM and NYR will fail due to coaching and parents. I'm on a bottom team and can admit this, you all should be able to as well. It's U10 who cares.
Some teams haven’t played any tournament’s together to even close to a full team. Stop stirring the pot, you troll.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:46 pm

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......
JRC
NATS
DMF
TM
NYR
VK
REPS
MM
SENS
REBELS
TT
TRW

Some teams haven’t played any tournament’s together to even close to a full team. Stop stirring the pot, you troll.
TM will be first overall.

BOOK IT

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:49 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:46 pm

JRC
Nats
TM
DMF
NYR
The rest......
JRC
NATS
DMF
TM
NYR
VK
REPS
MM
SENS
REBELS
TT
TRW

TM will be first overall.

BOOK IT
Not with LaCrappia behind the bench they won't

Post by Guest »

Nats are very mediocre. Few very bright kids, few can barely skate, few with self control issues add a couple of retarded parents-idiots from Duffield black and a super modest coach who is ok when kids shout at him. Don't think that this combination will be very fruitful. But for sure even in this state they will be higher than MM, TRW and Mississauga. Will fight for mid positions with CJ and Reps. Likely finish higher than Reps.

DMF, TM and JRC probably have no weak positions, well organized teams with reputable coaches. Say what you want about Lamaccia, but result wise he is one of the most successful minor hockey coaches in Canada.

NYR is a super strong team run by parents who know what are they doing, they won NYHL and added some more talent since then. Why wouldn't they fight for top 3?!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:03 am is there any elite players even playing in this canlan tournament?
Are we still referring to 9 year olds as elite?