2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

I think NYR will be surprisingly bad. VK might claim top spot. RC 2. NYR 3.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:48 am I think NYR will be surprisingly bad. VK might claim top spot. RC 2. NYR 3.
What…

NYR has improved their D and fwd core.
VK has added more scoring depth but still challenged on D
You mean JRC?

Previous post was relatively accurate although I think TT will be better than MS & TRW

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:17 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:48 am I think NYR will be surprisingly bad. VK might claim top spot. RC 2. NYR 3.
What…

You mean JRC?

Previous post was relatively accurate although I think TT will be better than MS & TRW
Agreed. NYR is top and not really close. Next number of spots will be tight. I think VK, JRC, TM, MR, DMF all have a shot to be in the mix. TYN all on its own in the next group and then TT, MS, TRW fighting for the last playoff spot.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:29 am
What…

You mean JRC?

Agreed. NYR is top and not really close. Next number of spots will be tight. I think VK, JRC, TM, MR, DMF all have a shot to be in the mix. TYN all on its own in the next group and then TT, MS, TRW fighting for the last playoff spot.
NYR, VK & MR will be good games.
JRC,TM & DMF will be the next 3.
TT, TYN will compete for 7/8
MS, TRW are in tough to make top 8
MM & Reps probably do not win a game.
Reps might not score a goal all season.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:03 pm
What…

You mean JRC?

I still don’t understand why a dad would join reps or mm if kid can’t make other teams. You really don’t learn anything always being in your defensive zone. Constantly trying to get the puck and when you do you dump it out of your zone. Nothing good comes out of this

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:12 pm
What…

You mean JRC?

I still don’t understand why a dad would join reps or mm if kid can’t make other teams. You really don’t learn anything always being in your defensive zone. Constantly trying to get the puck and when you do you dump it out of your zone. Nothing good comes out of this
95% of the kids on those teams are not AAA hockey players. Parent ego and organizations stealing money from parents. Go be a top line AA player.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:34 pm
What…

You mean JRC?

95% of the kids on those teams are not AAA hockey players. Parent ego and organizations stealing money from parents. Go be a top line AA player.
Most of those kids aren’t even top line AA players.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:54 pm

What…

You mean JRC?

You beat me to it, agreed they would not be even on a top line in AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:18 am

I hope you know that this is the last year for child stars. Enjoy your end to end rushes and getting away with crap. U14 you need to be a hockey player, move the puck and be able to give and receive a hit. Size matters but it's not everything. Just enjoy the last season with your friends as the knives come out next season and you'll see that kids and families that have been coasting on top 3-4 teams will be cut and some of the kids that were off the radar in the lower teams will be on top teams in u14. Enjoy your season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:03 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:18 am

I hope you know that this is the last year for child stars. Enjoy your end to end rushes and getting away with crap. U14 you need to be a hockey player, move the puck and be able to give and receive a hit. Size matters but it's not everything. Just enjoy the last season with your friends as the knives come out next season and you'll see that kids and families that have been coasting on top 3-4 teams will be cut and some of the kids that were off the radar in the lower teams will be on top teams in u14. Enjoy your season

Yes, enjoy your summer and stop with all this BS.
I know...why not wait until the at least the first early bird before you start ranking teams. Your ranking right now mean shit.