2009 Alliance

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:12 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:10 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:59 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:27 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:48 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:43 am In his first LJK tryout during a scrimmage he stayed on the ice for 12min straight. They took him in AA. Proves LJK coaches don’t care about a kids character, only that they can skate with the puck. How well does that work out for them in the end?
lol the kid was dominant in AA, that is irrelevant now. He was removed for a reason clearly... move on. Sarnia was desperate for D, that is why he is there.
Only back in sarnia cause no one else wanted him
Sarnia and Chatham will take an anyone during a weak birth year. LJK and EMC kids go there in droves, they drive to practice in uhauls
Who are talking about? They sure help those kids
Help them do what? Play on bottom feeder AAA teams and win 5-10 games all year?
Builds character? Creates egregious egos? Sense of status? "Yanno it's my draft year" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good luck!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:51 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:12 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:10 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:59 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:27 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:48 am

lol the kid was dominant in AA, that is irrelevant now. He was removed for a reason clearly... move on. Sarnia was desperate for D, that is why he is there.
Only back in sarnia cause no one else wanted him
Sarnia and Chatham will take an anyone during a weak birth year. LJK and EMC kids go there in droves, they drive to practice in uhauls
Who are talking about? They sure help those kids
Help them do what? Play on bottom feeder AAA teams and win 5-10 games all year?
Builds character? Creates egregious egos? Sense of status? "Yanno it's my draft year" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good luck!
Jacob Julien from London played in Chatham his u16 year and? Fifth round pick in the NHL so don't be a hater

Post by Guest »

You loser Anonymous parents living through your kids make me absolutely sick. You little psycho Dad’s really need to get a life.

Post by Guest »

I have never seen such an age group filled with so many toxic parents that think that they all have it figured out. Stay off the computer, worry about your own child’s development, and stop trying to pull others down. The people that have the crazy comments on here will ruin their kids careers. Scouts aren’t stupid and they do their homework. If you’re vocal on a anonymous form, I’m sure you run your mouth to other parents behind the scenes. It will all get uncovered. Your kid must be proud of you

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:38 pm You loser Anonymous parents living through your kids make me absolutely sick. You little psycho Dad’s really need to get a life.
What's your name?

Post by Guest »

I’m not the one trashing kids. I’d be more than happy to talk about this in person though?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:55 pm I’m not the one trashing kids. I’d be more than happy to talk about this in person though?
Pick the place!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:05 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:55 pm I’m not the one trashing kids. I’d be more than happy to talk about this in person though?
Pick the place!
Tough guys all around.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:11 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:05 pm
Pick the place!
Tough guys all around.
Oooooh is this turning into anonymous fight club? Please say yes

Post by Guest »

lol, are you going to bring your keyboard and hit me with
It? But in all seriousness, how do you sleep at night? Do you lay there and think what an asshole you are because you trash underage kids? Guaranteed you’re probably divorced, were a terrible athlete, got picked on in high school and now you’re living your best years through your 14-year-old son. Be proud Mr. anonymous