2013 AA West

Re: 2013 AA West

Post by Guest »

;)
Guest wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:01 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:58 am Which team are playing in tournaments this weekend?
This thread died quickly... tryouts must be over!
Yup, enjoy the summer everyone.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:41 am ;)
Guest wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:58 am Which team are playing in tournaments this weekend?
Anyone have any insights from spring league? The Toros team looks really poor, not sure why all of sudden after being solid for year. The usual suspects look like they have good teams again. Not sure about some of the middle pack teams. Waht do peeple think????

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:43 am
Anyone have any insights from spring league? The Toros team looks really poor, not sure why all of sudden after being solid for year. The usual suspects look like they have good teams again. Not sure about some of the middle pack teams. Waht do peeple think????
If I were you, I would be more concerned about poor grammar and poor spelling. Regarding spring hockey: only HV has a full spring team this year. All the other 2013 teams don't have full spring teams. Their players are playing for different AA and AAA spring teams on and off which is why it's pointless to discuss spring team performance here in this forum unless you want to look like a fuul

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:32 pm
If I were you, I would be more concerned about poor grammar and poor spelling. Regarding spring hockey: only HV has a full spring team this year. All the other 2013 teams don't have full spring teams. Their players are playing for different AA and AAA spring teams on and off which is why it's pointless to discuss spring team performance here in this forum unless you want to look like a fuul
lol what’s the point of the board if we don’t speculate..

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:47 pm
HV moving to a top 6 team next year

Post by Guest »

Too tough to speculate at this point. Top 3 likely remain unchanged. The rest are all up for grabs.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:10 pm

Too tough to speculate at this point. Top 3 likely remain unchanged. The rest are all up for grabs.
Other than MB the rest or the top tiered teams either blew up for one reason or another or looked pretty average in spring. There will be a big gap between MB and the rest.
Top tier MB
2nd tier- MT/HV/VP/MR
3rd tier- VR/GTC/FT/ST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:37 pm

Other than MB the rest or the top tiered teams either blew up for one reason or another or looked pretty average in spring. There will be a big gap between MB and the rest.
Top tier MB
2nd tier- MT/HV/VP/MR
3rd tier- VR/GTC/FT/ST
TE probably last place 😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:41 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:37 pm

Top tier MB
2nd tier- MT/HV/VP/MR
3rd tier- VR/GTC/FT/ST
TE probably last place 😂
They will be close but thinking TW owns that crown till they can prove otherwise.

Post by Guest »

TE made it to semis and finals these two tournament weekends.