2008 ETA

Re: 2008 ETA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:31 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:27 am Rumor in Oshawa is that CF is playing for APR this year? If true that would show you just how smart MB really is
Old news. Claims to be committed there
Every team has fourth liners, I mean better then JL and and a couple others committed to NS right? Why isn’t anyone talking about that? This is why I went to MW

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:31 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:27 am Rumor in Oshawa is that CF is playing for APR this year? If true that would show you just how smart MB really is
Every team has fourth liners, I mean better then JL and and a couple others committed to NS right? Why isn’t anyone talking about that? This is why I went to MW

You went to markham because of a 4th liner?

Talk about being insecure eh Eric

Post by Guest »

Is Peterborough u18 all Pete's draft picks ? Would think they'd be decent if case no?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:11 pm Is Peterborough u18 all Pete's draft picks ? Would think they'd be decent if case no?
Doesn’t seem to be this year as players won’t go.

They’ve always been .500. Must not have good coaching

Post by Guest »

Campbell must have alot of older kids in Whitby ?

Post by Guest »

Yes but if they lose LG and LB to Jr, you think LF and CA can hold the team together ? You will see how weak the team is if that happens. NS and MW will be at top

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:19 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:11 pm Is Peterborough u18 all Pete's draft picks ? Would think they'd be decent if case no?
Doesn’t seem to be this year as players won’t go.

They’ve always been .500. Must not have good coaching
Pete’s coach is the biggest loser out there. Coached my older son and this guy knows Jack shit. When games go sideways SR sucks out and sulks with his back against the wall. A real loser.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:57 pm Campbell must have alot of older kids in Whitby ?
Who?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:32 pm
Yes but if they lose LG and LB to Jr, you think LF and CA can hold the team together ? You will see how weak the team is if that happens. NS and MW will be at top
How is Oshawa going to be top? Haven’t heard of anyone going there and they were not good last year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:33 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:32 pm
How is Oshawa going to be top? Haven’t heard of anyone going there and they were not good last year.
lol
Good one