2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:15 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:47 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:38 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:07 pm The top 20-25% of AA players are interchangeable with the bottom 25% of AAA players.

That’s a fact. After that there becomes a bit more of a spread.
Some of the top kids from the top AA teams were AAA at one point and got cut and moved down to AA. Sure a handful of kids can make the jump up to the Bottom end AAA every year but not many of them are relevant by any stretch. No chance the top 25% of AA kids are interchangeable with Bottom end AAA.
:roll:
Speaking of AA players playing AAA, what happened to all those AA players playing for the AAA Coyotes?
They went to colts
Sorry, I’m trying to make sense of what is being said on this thread, but it’s all insane. Everyone taking here is absolutely nuts - bat shit shit crazy - if your kids could see you in action while you’re typing they would beat your fat ass - shut the F up and go to bed and get ready for work, which is not as an nhl Scout - this chat is gold if your a maniac! Aa , aaa, guess what my kid just signed up for AAAA - only the best best in all universes! And multi verses - and without special powers. Maniacs you all are!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:43 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:07 pm The top 20-25% of AA players are interchangeable with the bottom 25% of AAA players.

Some of the top kids from the top AA teams were AAA at one point and got cut and moved down to AA. Sure a handful of kids can make the jump up to the Bottom end AAA every year but not many of them are relevant by any stretch. No chance the top 25% of AA kids are interchangeable with Bottom end AAA.
Speaking of AA players playing AAA, what happened to all those AA players playing for the AAA Coyotes?
They went to colts
Sorry, I’m trying to make sense of what is being said on this thread, but it’s all insane. Everyone taking here is absolutely nuts - bat shit shit crazy - if your kids could see you in action while you’re typing they would beat your fat ass - shut the F up and go to bed and get ready for work, which is not as an nhl Scout - this chat is gold if your a maniac! Aa , aaa, guess what my kid just signed up for AAAA - only the best best in all universes! And multi verses - and without special powers. Maniacs you all are!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:22 am

They went to colts
Don't worry, your coaching staff has the master plan of bringing your team and staff to AAA next season. Yyyeeeeeppppppp, i mean, Rrrriiiiiigggghhhhtttt

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:24 am

They went to colts
Don't worry, your coaching staff has the master plan of bringing your team and staff to AAA next season. Yyyeeeeeppppppp, i mean, Rrrriiiiiigggghhhhtttt
We're the maniacs having a conversation about hockey on a hockey board? Isn't that the point? I think the maniac is the guy who is taking time to READ and COMPLAIN about the board. Who else but some psycho loser would take the time to make such a pointless post? I think you should focus on Croquet.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:49 pm
They went to colts
We're the maniacs having a conversation about hockey on a hockey board? Isn't that the point? I think the maniac is the guy who is taking time to READ and COMPLAIN about the board. Who else but some psycho loser would take the time to make such a pointless post? I think you should focus on Croquet.
Some weirdos for sure on this board. should focus on the division and relevant topics or scoops. whos folding, whos hot, whos not. (teams that is not your wives :D )

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:26 pm

They went to colts
Some weirdos for sure on this board. should focus on the division and relevant topics or scoops. whos folding, whos hot, whos not. (teams that is not your wives :D )
Good one. So, risque!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:12 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:26 pm

Good one. So, risque!
[/quote
GO LEAFS!

Post by Guest »

What's the best tourney you have ever been to in terms of player experience?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:28 am What's the best tourney you have ever been to in terms of player experience?
Can/Am Lake Placid

For spring hockey, King of the Rings is decent

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:28 am What's the best tourney you have ever been to in terms of player experience?
Can/Am Lake Placid

For spring hockey, King of the Rings is decent
Any other good Can/Am or CHE tourneys to recommend?