2010 GTHL AAA

Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:49 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:27 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:16 pmNo what happened?
No what happened
Kid was supposed to start but showed up late and had a bad warmup so the coaches started the other kid (who is their #1). Mom came out of the stands, told coaches to F-Off on the bench and made a huge scene screaming like a crazy woman. Pulled her kid off the bench made him walk across concrete to the dressing and left. Abandoned the team.
Sounds like the coach maybe a bi of a D%@K. Probably late due to highway accident traffic...coach was looking for any reason to go with his so called #1.

So many sh1t coaches out there!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:46 pm
No what happened
Kid was supposed to start but showed up late and had a bad warmup so the coaches started the other kid (who is their #1). Mom came out of the stands, told coaches to F-Off on the bench and made a huge scene screaming like a crazy woman. Pulled her kid off the bench made him walk across concrete to the dressing and left. Abandoned the team.

Wait! What??? There’s a crazy hockey parent on the loose???
Can you imagine this....leave work early, race across town, pick up kid for hockey because it is his game tonight, hit heavy traffic due to accident, show up a bit late and coach pulls the kid, b/c he is brainless and want the other goalie to play anyway! Guy should be fired, can't play a parent for losing it for that, I would do the same. Educate these dumb ass coaches please! Hockey enrolment is down 30%, I wonder why? they sure know how to destroy a sport!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:37 am
No what happened

Can you imagine this....leave work early, race across town, pick up kid for hockey because it is his game tonight, hit heavy traffic due to accident, show up a bit late and coach pulls the kid, b/c he is brainless and want the other goalie to play anyway! Guy should be fired, can't play a parent for losing it for that, I would do the same. Educate these dumb ass coaches please! Hockey enrolment is down 30%, I wonder why? they sure know how to destroy a sport!
Nobody was late. Coach went with the better goalie. The idiot parents, especially the loud mouth mom should pipe down -
Especially since their 2010 goalie son plays 75% of the games - IF anyone should know the back up plays less its them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:44 am
No what happened

Nobody was late. Coach went with the better goalie. The idiot parents, especially the loud mouth mom should pipe down -
Especially since their 2010 goalie son plays 75% of the games - IF anyone should know the back up plays less its them.
This is exactly right - want it both ways so that it suits them best. The younger is a good goalie, may even end up better than current JRC starter, but right now it's a 50/50 thing and little Johnny didn't get to play that night.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:56 pm

No what happened

This is exactly right - want it both ways so that it suits them best. The younger is a good goalie, may even end up better than current JRC starter, but right now it's a 50/50 thing and little Johnny didn't get to play that night.
Won't end up better without game experience. I doubt the kid is getting 50/50 or the parent wouldn't be that pissed. The story about last minute switch sounds more realistic.

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bang On!

LJ is one of the best coaches in minor hockey. Kid was not late nor did he have a bad warm up. Coach decided to go with the other goalie. Plain and simple! They have no problem with the older brother playing 75% of the games. Parents are a bunch of hypocrites. What the mom did was disgusting! in front of all the other kids on the team in the middle of the game! Do they have the right to be mad? Sure! but wait until after the game! Unreal!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:16 pm

Won't end up better without game experience. I doubt the kid is getting 50/50 or the parent wouldn't be that pissed. The story about last minute switch sounds more realistic.
bullshit! they were getting 50/50..this year and last....there was no last minute switch.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:18 pm

bullshit! they were getting 50/50..this year and last....there was no last minute switch.

I'm tired of reading about this in a 2010 board. The mom is a Chinese Karen that knows F'all about team sports.
The dad should be embarrassed and should write an apology to the team. I wouldn't want them on my team, because you can clearly see they are selfish idiots. Go play tennis -its a an independent sport.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:56 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:18 pm

I'm tired of reading about this in a 2010 board. The mom is a Chinese Karen that knows F'all about team sports.
The dad should be embarrassed and should write an apology to the team. I wouldn't want them on my team, because you can clearly see they are selfish idiots. Go play tennis -its a an independent sport.
Listen, JRC will always have drama. At any age group. Bit of a $hit show if you ask me. With everyone licking one man’s boot. I shake me head. I don’t know if I could ever put up with that type of drama or over inflated egos. Too much poop to swallow in one sitting.

Post by Guest »

Well at least the poop doesnt have far to fall based on the average height of them all. It is and always will be a poop show over there and its unfortunate that JRC will NOT be a contender when it matters. THey have banked on the wrong little stud and dad is going to take the ship down