2011 AAA

Re: 2011 AAA

Post by Guest »

I agree with the above comment. People buying teams is gross. Reps guys bought the org.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:21 pm I agree with the above comment. People buying teams is gross. Reps guys bought the org.

Which is even worse!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:10 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:21 pm I agree with the above comment. People buying teams is gross. Reps guys bought the org.

Which is even worse!
Cause he can.

Post by Guest »

Buying a team is no different than coaches giving free rides or idiots on VK or JRC “sponsoring the team” - literally the only way some of these kids play aaa is because of mommy’s purse.

Post by Guest »

Getting a sponsorship is not even close to buying a team.

Owning a team and org you pick the players and the coach. I have seen the meetings at Westwood with the owners and the coach.

The coach already picks the team and then asks parents to get sponsors to bring costs down for everyone.

Post by Guest »

Who sponsors VK?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:33 pm
Buying a team is no different than coaches giving free rides or idiots on VK or JRC “sponsoring the team” - literally the only way some of these kids play aaa is because of mommy’s purse.
Giving a free ride and buying a team are on opposite ends of the spectrum buddy. Not even close to the same thing

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:58 pm
Giving a free ride and buying a team are on opposite ends of the spectrum buddy. Not even close to the same thing
This has happened to decades. It’s not going to stop.

What are the notable winter tourneys this year for the 2011s
Between October and January

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:35 am

Detroit little Ceasar’s and the silver stick. The rest are house league.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:49 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:35 am

Detroit little Ceasar’s and the silver stick. The rest are house league.
Anyone else?
Any good US tourneys?
There has to be some considering the over all talent level is better.