Brick 2024

Re: Brick 2024

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:56 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:28 am Can’t understand these endless arguments about Brick. If you have a chance to get there- go for it and have fun it’s a great experience for your kid and first prize for his hard work, if not- it’s not the end of the world, take your kid to Disneyland and buy him some extracurricular math class instead.
Brick participation is not a guarantee of NHL career, everything can change along the way 100 times.
Think about it .. what would you rather do .. go to Disneyland or Go to the Brick? Where will you find tomorrows athletes, leaders .. in a amusement line or assembled in an environment showcasing the best of the best. As DeChambeau said yesterday after the US Open win, surround yourself with great people and great results will follow .. do this for your kid (and for you) .. Go to the Brick!
If you are taking DeChambeau's quote about surrounding yourself with great people then neither of the Toronto Brick teams are of that. Bulldogs have the worst coaching I've seen in my life and PH is just a joke of a team who cant beat a non brick team.

Go the US route if you want Brick to be a positive experience for you and your kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:28 am Can’t understand these endless arguments about Brick. If you have a chance to get there- go for it and have fun it’s a great experience for your kid and first prize for his hard work, if not- it’s not the end of the world, take your kid to Disneyland and buy him some extracurricular math class instead.
Brick participation is not a guarantee of NHL career, everything can change along the way 100 times.
Think about it .. what would you rather do .. go to Disneyland or Go to the Brick? Where will you find tomorrows athletes, leaders .. in a amusement line or assembled in an environment showcasing the best of the best. As DeChambeau said yesterday after the US Open win, surround yourself with great people and great results will follow .. do this for your kid (and for you) .. Go to the Brick!
If you are taking DeChambeau's quote about surrounding yourself with great people then neither of the Toronto Brick teams are of that. Bulldogs have the worst coaching I've seen in my life and PH is just a joke of a team who cant beat a non brick team.

Go the US route if you want Brick to be a positive experience for you and your kid.
not sure what makes you think it's a positive experience in the US.

Post by Guest »

Surrounding yourself with great people doesn’t mean delusional psychos like DL and HG parents

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:58 am

Surrounding yourself with great people doesn’t mean delusional psychos like DL and HG parents
I wonder how they felt this weekend barely beating PH alternates.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:06 am

They felt better than you did while you were home checking stats.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:14 am

They felt better than you did while you were home checking stats.
Are you still not getting the value of the Brick? It is not just the coaches .. it is the peer group kids, it is the other parents (some ex NHL), it is the trainers, it is the international exposure, it is setting your kid to be a leader on his AAA team, it is being able to have your kid as a 'Brick' kid ..

Post by Guest »

That was a 2013 PH team you dumbass, their goalie was at the brick last year. You sound pretty stupid desperately trying to make fun of 10 year olds…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:05 pm

That was a 2013 PH team you dumbass, their goalie was at the brick last year. You sound pretty stupid desperately trying to make fun of 10 year olds…
The goalie was the only 2013 dumbass. PH got owned in a 2014 tournament with only one other brick team. DL was 16th in scoring and HG was 42nd. They sucked.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:26 pm

The goalie was the only 2013 dumbass. PH got owned in a 2014 tournament with only one other brick team. DL was 16th in scoring and HG was 42nd. They sucked.
which tournament? there were a few tourneys this past weekend with brick teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:45 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:26 pm

which tournament? there were a few tourneys this past weekend with brick teams.
Green mountain cup I believe. Did DL’s dad fight any more teammates?