Elgin Canucks

Re: Elgin Canucks

Post by Guest »

Best player did not go to HPL.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:47 pm 16 is the only one of them that can help him win
Says 16’s dad 🙄

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:50 pm 6/19 great people. The rest are monsters. Coach knows their aholes but too scared to cut - too bad. I guess winning is everything.
Agreed. Sad part of hockey. Money and politics talk

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:16 am
Guest wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:50 pm 6/19 great people. The rest are monsters. Coach knows their aholes but too scared to cut - too bad. I guess winning is everything.
Slim pickings this year. Some are well known problem parents and kids arnt great - just no one better showed up - none of them of them have any clout

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:24 am
Slim pickings this year. Some are well known problem parents and kids arnt great - just no one better showed up - none of them of them have any clout
I love that the worst age group in this area, also has the most b@t sh!t parents. Not a peep from 08 group who has won the alliance basically every year. Wake up call when you get through u16 and get shipped out with open borders in u18. You should all have to work the EMC golf tourney as punishment. Dunn's personal assistants. Feed him grapes and tropical drinks all day.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:20 am
I love that the worst age group in this area, also has the most b@t sh!t parents. Not a peep from 08 group who has won the alliance basically every year. Wake up call when you get through u16 and get shipped out with open borders in u18. You should all have to work the EMC golf tourney as punishment. Dunn's personal assistants. Feed him grapes and tropical drinks all day.
😂 that would be punishment. The tournament in general would be punishment. Love the idea but didn’t have enough time to plan. Then 2 weeks before, tell teams they need to have 2-3 teams entered. What a joke.

Post by Guest »

Too busy with meaningless spring hockey lol

Post by Guest »

You mean no one showed up with parents willing to kiss Dunns ass.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm
Lol
Good one
Do you think jw gives 2 shits about what any parent thinks???
The guys very connected in this world - all you little losers are really meaningless in his big picture

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:03 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm
Lol
Good one
Do you think jw gives 2 shits about what any parent thinks???
The guys very connected in this world - all you little losers are really meaningless in his big picture
JW is another issue