Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:28 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:29 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:24 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:24 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:18 pm

Big Daddy SM not happy of ice time. So off they go to collect another jersey. Dont know why daddy doesn’t know that size now matters. It’s big boys hockey and there is quite a difference playing contact. The thing is no one is there to stand side by side with the player when push comes to shove. Unfortunately the player has a bad rap following him for good reason or not.
Vk10 is a solid player . Moving on . MM showed jrc what’s up last night eh !!
Ok Dad. You’re so predictable that you can’t shut your mouth at all.
My kid played with IM kid years ago is he’s still pulling the same shit? Pumping his kids tires and calling coaches after every game to complain about ice time WOW!! Thought that shit only happened in the OMHA.
Damn that guy loves to hear himself talk and yes about his own kid. He really should be a Majors daddy, he’s so obnoxiously annoying.
😂 and you guys have to listen to that 💩 all year long.
He’s staying on VK he loves all the ice and opportunity I spoke with dad. Plus him and 2 together are by far best d pairing in the loop.
[/quote]

Let’s go with your comparison. I’d say MM 9 & 66 pairing not bad. Would love to here others thoughts or comments on D pairing
[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
Plus others mentioned above would round off the top 10.
[/quote]

14 Sens skates like a penguin
[/quote]

And you type like a 💩 head. Don’t be a 💩 head singling out kids that don’t deserve it.
[/quote]

Does any 14 year old kid deserve to be singled out?
[/quote]
No one deserves this 💩, it’s called cyber bullying and it’s disgusting, pathetic and gross
[/quote]

You must be new

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:28 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:29 am

Big Daddy SM not happy of ice time. So off they go to collect another jersey. Dont know why daddy doesn’t know that size now matters. It’s big boys hockey and there is quite a difference playing contact. The thing is no one is there to stand side by side with the player when push comes to shove. Unfortunately the player has a bad rap following him for good reason or not.
My kid played with IM kid years ago is he’s still pulling the same shit? Pumping his kids tires and calling coaches after every game to complain about ice time WOW!! Thought that shit only happened in the OMHA.
Damn that guy loves to hear himself talk and yes about his own kid. He really should be a Majors daddy, he’s so obnoxiously annoying.
He’s staying on VK he loves all the ice and opportunity I spoke with dad. Plus him and 2 together are by far best d pairing in the loop.
[/quote]

Let’s go with your comparison. I’d say MM 9 & 66 pairing not bad. Would love to here others thoughts or comments on D pairing
[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

[/quote]

And you type like a 💩 head. Don’t be a 💩 head singling out kids that don’t deserve it.
[/quote]

Does any 14 year old kid deserve to be singled out?
[/quote]
No one deserves this 💩, it’s called cyber bullying and it’s disgusting, pathetic and gross
[/quote]

Well that didn’t go quite as planned for that penguin typing idiot. Good on us. 👏🏼. So there is honour amongst us MHT’er

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:00 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:54 am

Big part of the team no way he leaves
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's where we draw the line, saying he skates like a penguin. A lot worse has been said about other kids.
[/quote]
:lol:

Right? Kids and families.

Post by Guest »

Grown adults talking sh!t about 13 year olds.... get a life people. Probably have never played sports in their life but they like to spout off anonymously on message boards.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:56 pm Grown adults talking sh!t about 13 year olds.... get a life people. Probably have never played sports in their life but they like to spout off anonymously on message boards.
So top forwards?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:29 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:32 am Buddy the kid already has a new home to go to next year. TFG dad is gone. We really didnt need him on VK. Unfortunately the dad’s legacy of meddling is following him everywhere. Wonder who made up the World Invite roster?
And where is his new home?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

Pairings guys
[/quote]

VK 2 & 17
JRC 55 & 57
DMF 16 & 13
TM 10 & 18
MM 9 & 66

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:39 am

And where is his new home?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

Pairings guys
[/quote]

VK 2 & 17
JRC 55 & 57
DMF 16 & 13
TM 10 & 18
MM 9 & 66
[/quote]

Forwards?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:45 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

Pairings guys
[/quote]

VK 2 & 17
JRC 55 & 57
DMF 16 & 13
TM 10 & 18
MM 9 & 66
[/quote]

Forwards?
[/quote]

MM 34 16 27
JRC 88 8
VK 27 97
DMF 88
Sens 22 88 15

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:51 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

Pairings guys
[/quote]

VK 2 & 17
JRC 55 & 57
DMF 16 & 13
TM 10 & 18
MM 9 & 66
[/quote]

Forwards?
[/quote]

MM 34 16 27
JRC 88 8
VK 27 97
DMF 88
Sens 22 88 15
TM 8 66

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

JrC 55&22
[/quote]

Like 9 on reps
[/quote]

10 marlies
16 DMF
13 DMF
14 Sens
[/quote]

Pairings guys
[/quote]

VK 2 & 17
JRC 55 & 57
DMF 16 & 13
TM 10 & 18
MM 9 & 66
[/quote]

Forwards?
[/quote]

MM 34 16 27
JRC 88 8
VK 27 97
DMF 88
Sens 22 88 15
TM 8 66
[/quote]

66 from TM? who is that, TM aren't on this list, weak group. 3 str in the 1st round doesn't qualify.
JRC 8
VK 27
SENS- 22
MM-34

and a 5th would be 27 from MM