Hamilton Steel

Hockey_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hamilton Steel

Post by Hockey_Admin »

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:49 pm To all that aren’t aware . Hamilton Steel is investigating all comments on this thread and if you have a child in this organization and your up address/address is associated with these comment your son will be suspended indefinitely.

For Those that arent aware
Can someone track my IP address' exact location?

In short, no – you don’t need to worry about your exact location being found through your IP address. Though IP addresses, by design, can be tracked, the purpose is to indicate your location to Internet providers and other devices when you're accessing the Internet. Without this service, they wouldn’t be able to serve their purpose. However, this doesn’t mean that someone can track you by your IP address.

Your IP address doesn’t contain the information necessary to reveal your exact physical location to anyone who may attempt to trace your IP address and find you. In some circumstances, a person may be able to locate the city or general area you’re in. But they can’t get your physical address; though your IP address links to a geographical location, it’s not specific enough to find you. Anyone tracing your IP address could only get to your Internet service provider.

Post by Guest »

Hockey_Admin wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:09 am
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:49 pm To all that aren’t aware . Hamilton Steel is investigating all comments on this thread and if you have a child in this organization and your up address/address is associated with these comment your son will be suspended indefinitely.

In short, no – you don’t need to worry about your exact location being found through your IP address. Though IP addresses, by design, can be tracked, the purpose is to indicate your location to Internet providers and other devices when you're accessing the Internet. Without this service, they wouldn’t be able to serve their purpose. However, this doesn’t mean that someone can track you by your IP address.

Your IP address doesn’t contain the information necessary to reveal your exact physical location to anyone who may attempt to trace your IP address and find you. In some circumstances, a person may be able to locate the city or general area you’re in. But they can’t get your physical address; though your IP address links to a geographical location, it’s not specific enough to find you. Anyone tracing your IP address could only get to your Internet service provider.

Shout out to SA and AM and their desperate scare tactics to deflect from their kids poor play.
That was a mic drop 🎤

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:26 am

Shout out to SA and AM and their desperate scare tactics to deflect from their kids poor play.
That was a mic drop 🎤
I wonder how the investigation is coming along.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:57 pm

That was a mic drop 🎤
Seriously..... if this is such a big issue.... I would encourage you to go through the parent rep..... every team should have one.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:23 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:57 pm

That was a mic drop 🎤
Seriously..... if this is such a big issue.... I would encourage you to go through the parent rep..... every team should have one.

We tried on the U12 team and he didn’t return any calls :lol:
The truth

Post by The truth »

How many goals did LA the under Age 3rd liner kid get yesterday? Plus I am sure CM must of got some assists or goals also.
The mic drop / investigation guy take your show somewhere else as No one really cares what you think.
Enjoy the one year on the team as a bird watcher and move on .

Post by Guest »

The truth wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:27 am How many goals did LA the under Age 3rd liner kid get yesterday? Plus I am sure CM must of got some assists or goals also.
The mic drop / investigation guy take your show somewhere else as No one really cares what you think.
Enjoy the one year on the team as a bird watcher and move on .

He does his best work against the worst team in the loop :lol:
Glad he finally got on the scoresheet Sam! 50 was getting tired of doing it all by himself. Now the midget can disappear for another 5 games :lol:
The Truth

Post by The Truth »

Where are your points if you can’t even put them up
Against the bottom teams LOL. I am pretty sure they got 4 or 5 of the 6 goals last night. AGAIN
AA here YOU COME. Maybe A. Take your show to AA/A
LOL
LOL
LOL

Post by Guest »

The Truth wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:40 am Where are your points if you can’t even put them up
Against the bottom teams LOL. I am pretty sure they got 4 or 5 of the 6 goals last night. AGAIN
LOL
LOL
LOL

And this is the heart of the problem on this team. Our self appointed parent rep SA writing these insecure, trolling posts to the rest of the team after his kid finds the back of the net for the first time in a couple weeks. Clowns like him and AM are the cancer that is holding this team back. Read the above post for yourself and it shows how much of a team player SA is.

Congrats on your kid maybe getting to 4th or 5th in scoring on the team. He wouldn’t even be the best fwd on the U11 team and you know that. And it eats you and your crazy wife alive doesn’t it?

Post by Guest »

The Truth wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:40 am Where are your points if you can’t even put them up
LOL
LOL
LOL

Great post Sam. You’re such a team player. And a real class act.
Taking out your anger on the rest of the team because your kid has dwarfism and can’t hit the side of a barn this season. It’s not our fault so stop trying to destroy this team. Just because your kid isn’t having a good year doesn’t mean the rest of the team has to throw the season away!