Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am In theory, splitting or readjusting divisions could have 2015s vs 2017s, crazy.
This is the first time you've thought Klevr was kinda crazy?
OMHA Dad

Post by OMHA Dad »

Maybe now with registration the trolls will be gone. Looking forward to the Tournament in Belleville. RELM and Klevr are doing a great job!
thefuninthenet

Post by thefuninthenet »

Id rather this than the 2017 treatment in other "leagues"

Post by Guest »

thefuninthenet wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:26 pm Id rather this than the 2017 treatment in other "leagues"
I found it surprising 2017 NYHL only has 7 teams... and pretty bad disparity. Klevr diluted it some but was it a down year for hockey registration?

That said, seems Duffield White is the top 2017 team as it looks like they beat TR at the Everest tourney?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:29 pm
thefuninthenet wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:26 pm Id rather this than the 2017 treatment in other "leagues"
I found it surprising 2017 NYHL only has 7 teams... and pretty bad disparity. Klevr diluted it some but was it a down year for hockey registration?

That said, seems Duffield White is the top 2017 team as it looks like they beat TR at the Everest tourney?
That’s correct. It was a close game, they had some Barrie kid the tournament before and waxed us pretty bad

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:12 pm

That’s correct. It was a close game, they had some Barrie kid the tournament before and waxed us pretty bad

Must be the Barrie kids dad who typed that. Nice try. The kid wasn’t brought back this time because he couldn’t keep up.
Papp

Post by Papp »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:18 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:12 pm

Must be the Barrie kids dad who typed that. Nice try. The kid wasn’t brought back this time because he couldn’t keep up.
I never said he was good, I have no idea who he is just heard people.
Settle down sal

Post by Guest »

My favorite part of this forum is that no matter what you say someone will say you are someone else with a bias.

my team blue got killed by team Red. "Nice try team Red parent!"

I saw a kid, number 00, he was really good. "Nice try parent of 00, you and your son suck d!ck"

I am pretty happy with my coach from team Red "Nice try coach of team Red, your wife is whore and I f'd her last night!!!"

Post by Guest »

Anyone know about the rumors of Klevr continuing to expand each year to the next age group?

I've heard it a few times from random people, part of me thinks its possible because Buddy who owns the place is going to need somewhere for his kid to play. No one is going to take him. Could you imagine being the OMHA team that takes Versteegs kid after all the dirty crap hockey canada has done to try to shut down the league?

Part of me thinks its not true though, simply because there is just so much of an established pathway as you get into AAA. If you aren't on a U10 AAA team, you aren't likely making it in U11 magically. Its possible - but unlikely. So a lot of kids are not going to want to jump in into U10 KSL or U11, etc.

Just curious what people think, what they plan to do with their kid, etc. My kid still has one more year in KSL, so at least for now we are likely assuming we are staying put.

Post by Guest »

I recently heard from a few people that the OMHA reached out to Refs and told them they can't ref for KSL or they will get banned from OMHA stuff.

I feel like that's a dumb move on OMHA's part, that could really backfire.

Anyone know if its true or if they have walked those opinions back already?