ETA U18

Re: ETA U18

Post by Guest »

Coaching my friend!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:43 pm What's going on with NCP? When are they going to announce their coaches for next season? Are they going to have a U18 program next year?
Too busy tanking games so they can be in the bottom group.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:16 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:43 pm What's going on with NCP? When are they going to announce their coaches for next season? Are they going to have a U18 program next year?
I heard end of the month

Post by Guest »

NCP is in the bottom group in 6 out of the 8 age groups.... I'm not sure that they need to "tank" games in order to get there.... they just straight up suck.

Post by Guest »

Bc is gonna take it all. A team built for the playoffs

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:29 am
NCP is in the bottom group in 6 out of the 8 age groups.... I'm not sure that they need to "tank" games in order to get there.... they just straight up suck.

They're looking for the perfect patent coach for NCP u18 :? . .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 am
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:29 am

They're looking for the perfect patent coach for NCP u18 :? . .
*parent

Post by Guest »

Can anyone explain why the Kingston v NCP game is scheduled for March 12th? For the rest of us playoffs end on the 10th.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:09 am Can anyone explain why the Kingston v NCP game is scheduled for March 12th? For the rest of us playoffs end on the 10th.
Probably because their game this past Sunday was cancelled, and it needs to be re-scheduled. And the fact that the game involves 2 irrelevant teams it is not critical that the game get re-scheduled to fit the overall playoff timeline. In all likelihood, Kingston will cancel or just forfeit the game because who wants to drive 3+ hours each way on a Tuesday for a meaningless hockey game.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:35 am
Guest wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:09 am Can anyone explain why the Kingston v NCP game is scheduled for March 12th? For the rest of us playoffs end on the 10th.
Probably because their game this past Sunday was cancelled, and it needs to be re-scheduled. And the fact that the game involves 2 irrelevant teams it is not critical that the game get re-scheduled to fit the overall playoff timeline. In all likelihood, Kingston will cancel or just forfeit the game because who wants to drive 3+ hours each way on a Tuesday for a meaningless hockey game.
Ncp could come second.