Refs suck in minor hockey

Re: Refs suck in minor hockey

Post by Guest »

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt......................

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:09 am
Guest wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:01 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:51 am
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:37 am

The younger refs treat it like a job and have care these older refs think it’s a privilege to have them officiate the game.
The best refs are the ones that call the games from the blue lines. Real pros
Hearing some of the parents at the rink, it’s seems that the ones who criticize the most know the least about the game. Just sayin.
its not about the calls that refs make...refs make mistakes....its the one that call offside from 10 ft away because they are too lazy to get to the blue line.

its about effort! And this year has been brutal! Dont forget our fees go to paying these guys! Yes i understand there is a shortage and yes I understand refs make mistakes but a lack of effort is inexcusable! If a ref is making a mistake because they were not in position then I have a problem. and its been happening a lot lately. 95% are the older refs...just pure laziness!
Most would agree that the players are out of position far more often than the refs and for every lazy ref there are 100 lazy players who can’t be bothered to back check or fly by their responsibility shift after shift. These are the same kids who apparently “practice” to improve…while the refs are out there to make a couple of bucks while supervising a crappy hockey game.

9/10 times the officiating is more than adequate for the level of play.
You sir…..are trash. A ref trying to defend himself and his colleagues while putting down the kids playing. Let me point out that for those hundred kids there are 100 parents forcing them to go and paying for it. You then get on your high horse and go officiate the game thinking your important for a while hour of your day. You then take the money you were paid to do a job…..a job that you did substandard……and you justify it by saying you worked harder than some of the kids. You are a terrible person on top of a terrible ref. You are hockeys problem. A closet a hole who sees hockey as a chance to make his hole shine.
Whats funny is that you are under the delusion that anyone cares what you think. And when you post on MHT you're fantasizing that you're ACTUALLY responding to the guy who "missed the easy call" or "cost your kids team the game". :lol:

Wake up bud! An opinion from a loser like yourself is as valuable as the bags of sh*t thousands of people toss in the garbage twice a day at their local dog park.

Like I said, 9/10 times the officiating is more than adequate for the level of play.

Post by Guest »

Refs still suck and are getting worse. If you don't want to be there and don't know what you're doing stay home.

Post by Guest »

Refs have tiny testi’s

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:32 amRefs have tiny testi’s
At least there have them, unlike you

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:02 am
Guest wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:32 amRefs have tiny testi’s
At least there have them, unlike you
*they

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:09 pm Refs still suck and are getting worse. If you don't want to be there and don't know what you're doing stay home.
I’d say the same about your kid during his games :lol:

Post by Guest »

What I have seen coaches do to the kids on the bench is far more concerning than a missed call by the ref.
Should get your priorities in order.

Post by Guest »

You're right about that. Some coaches have NO business being behind a bench.

Everyone gets all worked up about refs LOL it's too funny to be honest. Who cares, at EVERY LEVEL refs make mistakes it's part of the game, easy to blame. Why anyone would want to ref is beyond me, it's a thankless job where you have to listen to idiot unknowledgeable parents, egomaniac coaches and whiney ass kids who think they're in the NHL. I mean if you've chosen to ref I think it can be assumed that you're already a few bricks short, cause who in their right mind would want to make next to nothing to put up with all that on ice BS.

If you are focused on the refs you're focusing on the wrong things, put your energy into something you can control, thank me later, you'll be way more productive.

Btw, most of you are missing teeth!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:44 am You're right about that. Some coaches have NO business being behind a bench.

Everyone gets all worked up about refs LOL it's too funny to be honest. Who cares, at EVERY LEVEL refs make mistakes it's part of the game, easy to blame. Why anyone would want to ref is beyond me, it's a thankless job where you have to listen to idiot unknowledgeable parents, egomaniac coaches and whiney ass kids who think they're in the NHL. I mean if you've chosen to ref I think it can be assumed that you're already a few bricks short, cause who in their right mind would want to make next to nothing to put up with all that on ice BS.

If you are focused on the refs you're focusing on the wrong things, put your energy into something you can control, thank me later, you'll be way more productive.

Btw, most of you are missing teeth!
It's all about power... they have the final say if that whiney kid gets a penalty or the enjoyment they get out of kicking a coach or parent out of a game... that right there is worth it.