2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:08 am NYR is a dumpster fire!!! The team had a AA skate this weekend. Almost all NYR kids are gone! Last place Book IT!
there were too many kids. I know he’s a new coach but he should know having 40 kids on the ice is embarrassing. don’t let kids who don’t have a real chance skate. hope he does that for the next one

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:30 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:08 am NYR is a dumpster fire!!! The team had a AA skate this weekend. Almost all NYR kids are gone! Last place Book IT!
there were too many kids. I know he’s a new coach but he should know having 40 kids on the ice is embarrassing. don’t let kids who don’t have a real chance skate. hope he does that for the next one
$$$$

Post by Guest »

Will TYN make it to Christmas next year? Rumours point to the jolliest group of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.

Post by Guest »

They’ll be ok. They have a few nice additions coming but that skate was chaos

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:03 am Will TYN make it to Christmas next year? Rumours point to the jolliest group of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.
I don’t think they will make it to their next game after the rebels debacle. and yet people still think it’s a good place to go even after the coaches kids cost them the game. give your heads a shake

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:23 am

No they don’t! They’ll be this years TRW. Probably worse.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:44 am

Were you at the skate? Yes they do. I didn’t say they’d challenge for first place but they won’t be last either.

Post by Guest »

You don’t usually see people this mad/vocal at what they think will be a last place team. I guess if you don’t make a team then you just come here kicking a screaming “they suck they suck they suck”. Time to move on, my friend.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:31 am

You don’t usually see people this mad/vocal at what they think will be a last place team. I guess if you don’t make a team then you just come here kicking a screaming “they suck they suck they suck”. Time to move on, my friend.
The skate was difficult to watch. Not much talent. Do people coming to the team know the main goalie is getting a free ride and the other parents are paying a portion of their fee to them. The same thing happened this year with the team. We were so upset there was no disclosure of this. Each parent had to pay an extra $525 to cover the free ride.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:35 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:31 am

The skate was difficult to watch. Not much talent. Do people coming to the team know the main goalie is getting a free ride and the other parents are paying a portion of their fee to them. The same thing happened this year with the team. We were so upset there was no disclosure of this. Each parent had to pay an extra $525 to cover the free ride.
No one cares about NYR.