2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:44 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:55 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:09 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:45 pm ok so your a sour parent that got cut from silver and is now trying to call out other kids because...... MOVE ON
Because the imports are taking spots of local kids and the imports should be playing at their home centres. Pretty simple and logical explanation. All of you circumventing the rules will be exposed, and you know who you are!
so what's your next step calling a reporting names?
actually yes. will be filing an email with the ohf and gthl naming names. If they look into it or not, they have been so advised. when the kids are seen outside a school in Burlington, good luck to them getting cut mid season. just waiting to have a full list
You definitely sit on the toilet when you go pee.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:14 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:45 pm ok so your a sour parent that got cut from silver and is now trying to call out other kids because...... MOVE ON
Because the imports are taking spots of local kids and the imports should be playing at their home centres. Pretty simple and logical explanation. All of you circumventing the rules will be exposed, and you know who you are!
actually yes. will be filing an email with the ohf and gthl naming names. If they look into it or not, they have been so advised. when the kids are seen outside a school in Burlington, good luck to them getting cut mid season. just waiting to have a full list

WOW i am finally all caught up on these pages, i stopped reading at 452 and have nothing better to do with my Friday morning then read this site!!!

so being someone who knows the GTHL in and out and being in it for years you are all delusional. Ill start with the one comment about sending an email to the OHF and GTHL, you will pretty much black ball your kid as no coach will touch you and going to an arena will be miserable as it will be known who you are , i would tread carefully and just enjoy playing for the REPS next year (who also have imports)

Jealousy is tough in minor hockey and the reality is that some kids have it now and some will have it later , go play where you are welcomed and enjoy it while you are still there or welcomed.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:03 am

WOW i am finally all caught up on these pages, i stopped reading at 452 and have nothing better to do with my Friday morning then read this site!!!

so being someone who knows the GTHL in and out and being in it for years you are all delusional. Ill start with the one comment about sending an email to the OHF and GTHL, you will pretty much black ball your kid as no coach will touch you and going to an arena will be miserable as it will be known who you are , i would tread carefully and just enjoy playing for the REPS next year (who also have imports)

Jealousy is tough in minor hockey and the reality is that some kids have it now and some will have it later , go play where you are welcomed and enjoy it while you are still there or welcomed.
What was your favourite part of the first 452 pages?

Post by Guest »

Will you all just stop crying and complaining, your Karen is showing. Go take up a hobby outside of your kids soon to be very short hockey career.

Back to business , tryouts coming up who's going to pay $60-$80 to skate with teams already made haha?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:15 am Will you all just stop crying and complaining, your Karen is showing. Go take up a hobby outside of your kids soon to be very short hockey career.

Back to business , tryouts coming up who's going to pay $60-$80 to skate with teams already made haha?
$100 if you skate at VK , they need players bad.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:19 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:15 am Will you all just stop crying and complaining, your Karen is showing. Go take up a hobby outside of your kids soon to be very short hockey career.

If they need players, shouldn’t they be reducing their fees?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:24 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:19 am

If they need players, shouldn’t they be reducing their fees?
No no they need to make CJ money 💰

Post by Guest »

This would not be the first time this has happened. There was a JRC team not very long ago that was booked with "illegal player" and ended up losing all of their points for the games the "illegal" player took part in. Coach was also suspended for the balance of the season. As the old saying goes, You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Govern yourself accordingly and have a good understanding of consequence.

Post by Guest »

Nice scare tactic! not gonna work pal. There will be a lot of noise at the end of April.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:02 am

Nice scare tactic! not gonna work pal. There will be a lot of noise at the end of April.
Previous poster was facts!

What coach is going to want you or kid to be part of their team when you’re exposed?? News flash for you, ALL teams have imports.