Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:12 pmNobody cares
623 pages of nobody cares… lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:28 am
Guest. wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:16 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:11 am JH got stapled to the bench.. not finishing first in points, dad was seething
JH could barely make it to the bench. Have never seen him so tired and lethargic looking
After round robin play, JH, CL, CM and others were nowhere near the top 5 in points. Game is changing. CL came to life in the playoff.
There are a handful of other kids that I see in the league that are making a difference on the ice and doing all the other things well and still being productive consistently. Good Measure is when the Kids enjoy playing with them as the game is a bit easier for them as well and everyone is doing better. Those kids are the gems that every team wants. IF you need me to tell you who they are you're just dumb, ignorant and haven't paid attention.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:12 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:11 am JH got stapled to the bench.. not finishing first in points, dad was seething
LA was #1 in points after 4 games
LA us the best player in the league.
The kids all think he is a hog. Just ask some of the Dads on VK. He has nobody that can skate with him so he skates with the puck and holds on to it. When he figures out how to slow the play down for the others to get open he will be more effective and a better teammate.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:50 am best of best, showed who are the top dogs at this age. point totals reflect that depth charg accurately
So many kids didn't go to the Best of the Best.. it's a money grab. They were playing other sports and being a kid. Only thing best of the best is the name. Some people are so easily influenced by this marketing it's hilarious. How do you function in day to day life, is the real question I wonder. Jesus Christ.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:33 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:12 pmNobody cares
623 pages of nobody cares… lol
Bruno cares! Just saying... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:13 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:50 am best of best, showed who are the top dogs at this age. point totals reflect that depth charg accurately
So many kids didn't go to the Best of the Best.. it's a money grab. They were playing other sports and being a kid. Only thing best of the best is the name. Some people are so easily influenced by this marketing it's hilarious. How do you function in day to day life, is the real question I wonder. Jesus Christ.
"But my boy got asked to play in the Best of the Best (at $fortune) so it means my boy is the best!"

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:08 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:58 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:12 am
LA was #1 in points after 4 games
LA us the best player in the league.
Lol. The best U12 player… get a tattoo dad.

He can’t hold a candle to CM or MD or a few others. LA is not even top 5. Top 10 though yes.
Every team in the top 6 / 7 has 1 or two kids to keep an eye on. I don’t think you can pick one kid as top. They all have positives and negatives. Most of these dads focus on points but most of the kids you mention play horrible team hockey and are supported by strong players. Of the 3 you mention, CM looks most complete at this age so far but a few others I might place my bet on long term.

Size, skill, compete level, athleticism and a lot more will matter.
Don't forget brains. Many of the best skilled players in this league are brain dead during play and that will rapidly begin biting them in the ass over the next couple seasons.
Biscuits

Post by Biscuits »

Sens lose to RW now it’s all crickets on here I wonder why
Badpass

Post by Badpass »

Biscuits wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:26 am Sens lose to RW now it’s all crickets on here I wonder why
I don't even think either of these teams are relevant in the age group LOL
NOYFB

Post by NOYFB »

Badpass wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:58 am
Biscuits wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:26 am Sens lose to RW now it’s all crickets on here I wonder why
I don't even think either of these teams are relevant in the age group LOL
They have some good players both teams, the problem is when you don't have depth you are vulnerable to be scored on and as you know brainiacs scoring wins games. Just look at NYR they have depth. They are not the best team but they have depth so they can eliminate being scored against at a better average and the stats show so far. I guess we will see when they play the top five teams how they hold up.