Seems like some or perhaps even a lot of you people are lunatics
WatchingU

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by WatchingU »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:45 am
Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:36 am
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:48 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:42 pm
Guest55555 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:21 pm Here we go again with the bullshit lies. There was never a racist comment made. You are so full of shit you have to make up a crazy ass lie to try and make people hate. All because you didn’t get your way this year to make your way into the bench. We all know who you are. Stop hiding behind the anonymous forum. I can’t wait till you slip up while you’re wasted at a game that it’s been you the whole time and I hope someone catches it on camera so there’s proof. I think you should go get a diagnosis because you are clearly not ok. It’s ok - everything you put out has a funny way of coming back to you. Go stir the pot some more you sneaky snake. No one likes you anyways. Too bad your son will likely hear at some point that you’re the reason he has no friends.
Go ask the coach of the Chicago Reapers if there was a racist comment .....
Or GK who went and apologized to the child from the Chicago reapers.
Lies

There was a racist comment made and we all know it. That kid and family embarrassed our entire organization. Scum!
Have another “rink drink” big guy.. you’re not fooling the rest of us.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:56 am
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:09 pm
Notmyfirstrodeo wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:59 pm
KayMerts wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:48 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:37 pm LiarS - there’s two of them, they’re a power couple. Very good at manipulating and playing the victim..ruining friendships, turning people against one another and of course making up random lies about people, that they truly believe. It’s an illness.
👆🏻 THIS! We agree they are liars. We need to go to the board to request assistance. Our family has been quietly watching and hoping they will stop what it has become evident is their attempt to undermine the team and the coaches for no valid reason. The coaches have put a tremendous amount of time and effort into the development of the team. So much of what this couple have to say is just that; Lies
I came here to speak on behalf of our family as well.
The false claims against the coaches and players are shameful. I will not stoop to the depths of obscenities and name calling by the guilty party/s that continually berate our team, parents and coaches. It is sad that their personal mission lives rent free in their minds continually.
We agree that we need to contact the EMC board to address this issue. We have kept silent for the sake of the player but it seems that probably action needs to be taken for the greater good of the team.
WOW! This power couple sounds awful. You should really approach them and deal with this head on, in person. You aren’t much better assuming comments are them on an anonymous forum and then being a keyboard warrior. Have a chat with them…I’m sure they could enlighten you.
Suggesting a confrontation among parents is foolish. The best way to address issues is to have the board mediate. The problem is not with the team or coaches. A problem exists due to lies being spread simply because certain persons are unhinged. It is history repeating itself by the same liars.
The rest of the parents are a level headed supportive group and that is what EMC needs
Curious what lies have been spread? This couple has asked for meetings with the board, coaches and parents - the answer was no 🤔 I think wonder why they wouldn’t want to meet with these “liars” if they could easily prove them as suck.
WatchingU

Post by WatchingU »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:54 am
Guest wrote: LiarS - there’s two of them, they’re a power couple. Very good at manipulating and playing the victim..ruining friendships, turning people against one another and of course making up random lies about people, that they truly believe. It’s an illness.
👆🏻 THIS! We agree they are liars. We need to go to the board to request assistance. Our family has been quietly watching and hoping they will stop what it has become evident is their attempt to undermine the team and the coaches for no valid reason. The coaches have put a tremendous amount of time and effort into the development of the team. So much of what this couple have to say is just that; Lies
The false claims against the coaches and players are shameful. I will not stoop to the depths of obscenities and name calling by the guilty party/s that continually berate our team, parents and coaches. It is sad that their personal mission lives rent free in their minds continually.
We agree that we need to contact the EMC board to address this issue. We have kept silent for the sake of the player but it seems that probably action needs to be taken for the greater good of the team.
WOW! This power couple sounds awful. You should really approach them and deal with this head on, in person. You aren’t much better assuming comments are them on an anonymous forum and then being a keyboard warrior. Have a chat with them…I’m sure they could enlighten you.
Suggesting a confrontation among parents is foolish. The best way to address issues is to have the board mediate. The problem is not with the team or coaches. A problem exists due to lies being spread simply because certain persons are unhinged. It is history repeating itself by the same liars.
The rest of the parents are a level headed supportive group and that is what EMC needs
Curious what lies have been spread? This couple has asked for meetings with the board, coaches and parents - the answer was no 🤔 I think wonder why they wouldn’t want to meet with these “liars” if they could easily prove them as suck.
Everyone has had meetings with the coaches.. perhaps they don’t want anymore meetings because they already have you pegged as losers and liars??

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:37 pm LiarS - there’s two of them, they’re a power couple. Very good at manipulating and playing the victim..ruining friendships, turning people against one another and of course making up random lies about people, that they truly believe. It’s an illness.
You dummies ! Stop fighting and worry about you guys sucking this weekend

Free fall from 6 place in coming

Go LJK Go

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:38 am

Go LJK Go
Parents have seen the fall coming since the start of the season. Complete disaster. Good luck LJK

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 am
Guest wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:38 am

Go LJK Go
Parents have seen the fall coming since the start of the season. Complete disaster. Good luck LJK
Soon to be 5 game winless streak :lol:
7 Days ago EMC coaches expected 4W and L to North York, instead T,L,T,T soon to be L

2023-2024 20-6-6 - 72%
2022-2023 54-13-5 - 78%
2021-2022 55-3-2 - 93%

Post by Guest »

WatchingU wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:10 am

Everyone has had meetings with the coaches.. perhaps they don’t want anymore meetings because they already have you pegged as losers and liars??

That’s exactly right. Even the org executives think they’re a joke and won’t waste any breath on them.

Post by Guest »

The kids are 12, a good % still believe in Santa, they all make lots of mistakes, there are no stars (just more developed players) at this point and 99% of them have zero control of their emotions. No matter how hard you try or wish your influence over your kid will be minimal in their success in athletics. Luck, timing, good health/injury free, genetics, physical and mental development remain undefeated in the course of history.

As parents you are chauffeurs, cooks, cheque books, sperm donors and sperm receptacles.

Oh and your kid cannot hear you on the ice so stop yelling so much...thanks

Post by Guest »

Kids are 12 and they are learning but they can be taught respect, manners and proper behavior towards team mates and others. Problem is parents are to concerned with their kids playing time and threats of not being part of the group to actually have any integrity to speak up. Sweep it under the rug or little Johnny may get minutes taken away. Brutal!