2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:35 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:16 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:44 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:33 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:09 am You guys are all idiots. If you have size and cant skate or hit proper. Who needs you. HW will live in the box as he already does without hitting. The dad and kid are a disaster. Maybe if you fat ass parents get off the couch and watch real hockey in the OHL and NHL. Hitting is not happening much as speed and hockey IQ has taken over.
Keep talking about HW,MS and all big kids that will have a mailing address to a penalty box. They are not composed or smart enough to play the right way when hitting starts.
Look at the draft picks to the OHL now and see how many of the average size kids get drafted high.
This site is only good to get a good laugh while taking your morning shit.
You guys are all fu cked. Most your kids when they grow up can say they played with every team as you have no loyalty and searching for more ice.
Delusional
This post smells of insecurity and maybe a grade 4 education at best. Clearly you’re not paying attention and just hating.
Everyone is an idiot including the JRC coaches wanting the player but not you. lol. Based on all your knowledge of the OHL, you should probably be a scout.
Ok dad.
My kid will steal your kids girlfriend in two years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, everybody has insecurities...but j*sus man, you win. You're such a loser. And I know, I know...you were just joking
I am sorry for hurting your feelings and triggering you. I am sincerely sorry, we can get you a nice safe space. Moving forward so I can do better can show me where on this keyboard that your feelings got hurt so I can make a mental note. Appreciate that very much, you thin skinned soy drinking trudeau sucking feminist lover. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:32 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:20 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:24 am Size for D will be taken over skill. But lots of growth to happen in next few years with kids. Some bigger kids won’t grow anymore so take it while you can!
You're all shit, you have zero nutritionally good eating habits, kids are schooled by crazy left wing morons at school and mentored by you the beta male will low testosterone who probably drinks out of plastic cups and takes his flue shot every year. You expect your kids to be tough and rise above the rest? lmao you people are delusional. I see you at the rinks and I laugh inside watching you out of shape double chinned low T males wearing your skinny jeans and silly ass boots. OK ... good luck! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omg, shut up with your beta male, testosterone obsession. This is a hockey forum, you idiot. Get over yourself. Also, it’s flu* not flue. You wanna make a point, use correct spelling and punctuation. Get over your obsession with others and focus on yourself. Dummy.
Someone is triggered by their flu shot and wears skinny jeans! Love how people attack grammar or spelling instead of saying anything of substance. It is clear you are a WOKE progressive liberal with butt hurt feelings. Have you not read this forum stupid? and NO I did not type the above comment however the truth hurts the likes of you snowflake. Have a great weekend everyone! peace out
OK Qanon. Go chew on some hay. Hockey. This is a hockey forum. Not a political one. Talk about hockey. Keep your fringe feelings to yourself. Or are you too much of a donkey to recognize how dumb you sound?
Another Snowflake that knows what is being said is true and can't take it. It has everything to do with hockey STUPID. Who the hell are you to tell anyone anything as if you have some magical moral compass we should strive for. Take a hike soyboy!
You are such a piece of sh*t loser in life. But tell me, what does your trailer smell like with hockey equipment in it? Must be pretty rank.

Post by Guest »

Man this chat used to be so much better when you talked about trashy moms and how shitty my kid is…..

Post by Guest »

Because all you Beta Males want to fight about stupid s hi t how about we ask a some real questions and get down to hockey.

What do you feel the most important qualities/Attributes for a Hockey player?

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
4. Puck Skills Under Pressure
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Post by Guest »

my kid has all of them. He is a complete player, but the coach does not see it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 pm Because all you Beta Males want to fight about stupid s hi t how about we ask a some real questions and get down to hockey.

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Lol. Shut the f*ck up geek. This forum is for pure rumors and stuff. No but seriously, you sound like a f*ckin' house leaguer.

"Hey guys, what's more important...key intangibles or body language? Let's discuss!". Lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:17 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 pm Because all you Beta Males want to fight about stupid s hi t how about we ask a some real questions and get down to hockey.

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Mine has none of the above, but I have enough money to buy a spot. Is that enough? Who should I call? Currently play on George Bell HL team Green.

Post by Guest »

Anyone got updated player movements for next year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:25 pm

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Mine has none of the above, but I have enough money to buy a spot. Is that enough? Who should I call? Currently play on George Bell HL team Green.
You should go play for TRW with all the other Dads that will buy ice. They only do this because they have none of those qualities above and can't earn the ice on merit and good play. You know who you are.

Post by Guest »

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Lol. Shut the f*ck up geek. This forum is for pure rumors and stuff. No but seriously, you sound like a f*ckin' house leaguer.

"Hey guys, what's more important...key intangibles or body language? Let's discuss!". Lol
Finally a smart discussion. I'm a strong believer in the power that a players compete level, hockey sense, along with key intangibles are attributes that are tough to teach unlike many of the others.