2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:57 am If you skate with the coaches - you can get a spot. Money talks.
I want to thank the hockey schools for having kids a place to learn and have fun, no negative parents allowed
STFU who invited you mr positive? Go away and drink your soy milk! All the thanks they need is the $70-80 you give them for the pylon drills on the ice without instruction or correction reinforcing bad habits over and over. Yeah I said it! :-)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:17 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 pm Because all you Beta Males want to fight about stupid s hi t how about we ask a some real questions and get down to hockey.

What do you feel the most important qualities/Attributes for a Hockey player?

1. Hockey Sense
2. Compete
3. Skating
4. Puck Skills Under Pressure
5. Physicality
6. Key Intangibles
7. Consistency
8. Awareness
9. Passion
10. Body Language

Lol. Shut the f*ck up geek. This forum is for pure rumors and stuff. No but seriously, you sound like a f*ckin' house leaguer.

"Hey guys, what's more important...key intangibles or body language? Let's discuss!". Lol
It's funny to me, this is exactly what is on the list and breakdown for evaluation for players being scouted. Nobody picked up on it and nobody had anything intelligent to add to it. Start with the END in mind and develop a plan. Clearly you're all too stupid to realize the gift that was given to you to help with the thinking and planning that is required to play next level. GO AWAY trolls and drink your soy snowflakes. I would have helped you created a plan on this thread and broke it down for you as a guideline but you all are clearly a waste of space. Trudeau approves this message. :-)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:23 am
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:57 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm
Reps/SK8ON? Heard they’re the best fit. But also heard they’ve brought back all former Reps kids from a couple years back plus current and former Titans players. So much so that their roster for next year is set.
False. Sk8ON does not coach and are completely separate. They have only ever run a hockey school. The list of NHLers that use them including NHL teams is long. You have not heard anything because the coachs are not making anything public I know because I have spoke to them about spots for kids. Nice try and stop painting a picture that is incorrect just tell the truth.
Reps and SK8ON are the same owner. It’s not a secret. It’s public knowledge. Why else would they run skates for every Reps team every age level as a mandate. Coaches don’t have to say anything. There’s been skates that many have attended. Many of which were offered spots.
Yari's Job is sitting at a desk and collecting cash. the reps org is a joke and frankly the skates are mid, 25 kids on the ice with burnout 20 year olds making $15 an hour The 0 value add of a guy that fills his pockets and never goes on the ice never sits well with me.
Yes so what? His son runs the skating school. Jari works with the pros full time, every heard of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Clearly you have zero clue what your are talking about. But I guess the NHL'ers that skate with him in the off season think he's no good, according to your logic. Go take your meds. Sk8ON skating school has a 5-1 ratio and there is correction my son goes twice a week and can skate really well. Not many offer that kind of attention or correction. If so post it here I will try it out. Just because you got cut from the Reps doesn't give you a right to bash a good guy that has done great things for many hockey players. Come on man, what is wrong with you? Who hurt you?
… just keep filling up his brief case and getting that 5:1 ratio. Sure helped you guys a tonne in developing this season. It was a close battle with MM, but they had a 4:1 ratio, so thats why they got the better of you.

Post by Guest »

Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

如果你是中国人,我们希望你今年来参加泰坦比赛,我们希望大多数中国球员

Post by Guest »

Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

[/quote]

GO TITANS!

Post by Guest »

卧槽,几个看不懂中文的SB,谷歌翻译在这里逼逼叨叨!脑子瓦特了!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:23 am
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:57 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm

False. Sk8ON does not coach and are completely separate. They have only ever run a hockey school. The list of NHLers that use them including NHL teams is long. You have not heard anything because the coachs are not making anything public I know because I have spoke to them about spots for kids. Nice try and stop painting a picture that is incorrect just tell the truth.
Reps and SK8ON are the same owner. It’s not a secret. It’s public knowledge. Why else would they run skates for every Reps team every age level as a mandate. Coaches don’t have to say anything. There’s been skates that many have attended. Many of which were offered spots.
Yari's Job is sitting at a desk and collecting cash. the reps org is a joke and frankly the skates are mid, 25 kids on the ice with burnout 20 year olds making $15 an hour The 0 value add of a guy that fills his pockets and never goes on the ice never sits well with me.
Yes so what? His son runs the skating school. Jari works with the pros full time, every heard of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Clearly you have zero clue what your are talking about. But I guess the NHL'ers that skate with him in the off season think he's no good, according to your logic. Go take your meds. Sk8ON skating school has a 5-1 ratio and there is correction my son goes twice a week and can skate really well. Not many offer that kind of attention or correction. If so post it here I will try it out. Just because you got cut from the Reps doesn't give you a right to bash a good guy that has done great things for many hockey players. Come on man, what is wrong with you? Who hurt you?
… just keep filling up his brief case and getting that 5:1 ratio. Sure helped you guys a tonne in developing this season. It was a close battle with MM, but they had a 4:1 ratio, so thats why they got the better of you.
lmao. How about all the other top players that skate with SK8ON do they get credit for their team success? thinking clearly is not your strong point. Save it for those that have an IQ above room temperature pal.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 pm Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

团队圆眼将赢得一切 (Team round eye will win it all)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 pm

泰坦将是最后预订它

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:22 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 pm

泰坦将是最后预订它
The team with the least amount of Italians and Porkchops will win in my humble hispanic opinion. :-)